When the ink flowed like butter!! (Exploring life page)

Disclaimairae: All credits to Saransh!!!! Yes! All credits to Me!!! Yes! Me!!

DO NOT USE THIS WORK ANYWHERE! NOT FOR CHARITY! NOT FOR PROMOTION OR ANY OTHER PURPOSE EITHER!












To have nothing to talk about,

but still longing to share a conversation,

Is this what people call love?


I'll listen so talk to me

Tell me what you had for breakfast

Were your hair a nest when you woke up?

Tell me that your class was boring

Is it your big day today? 

I wish it was me who'd bring a smile to your face today!

I wish him to be me who would make you smile today!!


P.S.: Oh Boy! Am I addicted to you!? Yeah, probably TimePass, but even so~ who cares¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'll know better later.   ...(* ̄0 ̄)ノ 

signing off   (⌐■_■)    --> ( •_•)>⌐■-■



Comments

Most Popular Posts Of All Time